Buriti Oil (Mauritia Flexuosa) is extracted by mechanical pressing, cold, from the pulp of the fruit of the buritizeiro, a very common species in the Amazon River basin and in the states of Pará, Maranhão, Mato Grosso and Go
The vegetable oil from buriti has the property of maintaining the revitalized skin through its energizing and emollient properties. In addition, buriti oil has an efficient sunscreen that reduces dryness of the skin and also has properties that provide elasticity to the skin and combat aging.
The potential of Buriti Oil
Buriti oil is rich in beta-carotene , tocopherol and fatty acid.
Buriti fruit and its oil include even more benefits:
- Antioxidant, being rich in carotene, is able to delay aging and prevent diseases such as cancer, heart disease and atherosclerosis;
- Contains fiber which increases satiety and regulates bowel function;
- Energetically natural; Antibacterial and vermifuge;
- Hydration, strengthening and smoothing of hair;
- Vitalizes, moisturizes and heals the skin;
- Softens the skin, helping to treat dermatological diseases, such as Psoriasis.